Welcome To Big Green Lake Homes
Emmer Real Estate Group, Inc has been in the business of helping people build wealth through home investment and ownership since 1986. Over the years, Jim Emmer has built a solid business "team" model on hard work, integrity and constant education working with 2 Real Estate coaches and trainers since 1992.
The city of Green Lake is located in Green Lake County and is home to 1,100 residents. It is known for its fishing and recreational tourism, boasting camping, biking, multiple golf courses and more. The lake has 27 miles of shoreline, with a depth of 230+ feet making it the deepest inland lake in Wisconsin. Green Lake measures 2 miles by 7.3 miles and contains a vast volume of water, nearly 250 trillion gallons.
Buy Your Home Today On Big Green Lake
- Wisconsin’s Deepest Inland Lake at 237’
- Over 7,400 Acres ... 27 Miles of Shoreline
- Numerous prestigious golf courses
- Just 3 Hours North of Chicago
- Over 85 On Water Properties Now Available
- A Buyer’s Market from $500,000 to $4,000,000